Followers

Friday, March 24, 2006

::i've been tagged!!::

spesel for my sis iQah. Here goes mine ;)

Four (latest) jobs I've had:
1. my family's driver
2. Fasilitator
3. Instruktor
4. part-time promoter for P&G

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Addicted to love
2. LOTR Trilogy
3. Full House (love it!)
4. Wedding Planner

Four places I've lived:
1. Gong Kapas
2. Sintok
3. Dungun
4. Kemaman

Four TV shows I love:
1. Alias
2. House
3. The Nanny
4. CSI

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Gunung Tahan
2. Banjaran Titiwangsa
3. P. Kapas
4. Tasik Kenyir

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Mee Sup
2. Ikan Keli masak sambal
3. Sup Tulang
4. any foods tht has cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese (same taste ngan iQah)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. my blog
2. My emails
3. Frens' blogs
4. Online news

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed..dah ngantuk la ;)
2. P. Perhentian
3. Karambunai!
4. .......

Four bloggers I am tagging (jgn mara aaa kengkawan):
1. zampeada
2. adylzam
3. untakuning (biar lambat asal buat hehehe)
4. jamri

No comments: