Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

::Perang dingin::

Early this morning checking my mails and found this mail very the funny one. For me la, org lain tak tau la. Kot statement yg aku dapat "Tu pun lawak ke?" oopppsssss, hehehehe.Who cares?

Silent treatement
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Itu la, punya la ego takmo mengalah. Sendiri yang susah. Tapi tu la, dalam rumahtangga sure la ada selisih faham here and there. Tapi tak rugi kalau saling memaafkan. Ke guane?

So and so
A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful, all at the same time."

The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!"

Amik ko, dapat jawapan kene batang hidung balik. Melampau dah ni jawapan cenggini. Dosa weh kaum isteri kalau menjawab camni ngan suami. Macam2 hal ye dalam asam garam hidup berumahtangga. Wah2 edaleeja, dah tiba masa ko nanti tahu la macam mana. hehehe, berdoa supaya sentiasa bahagia dan mampu melalui kehidupan mendatang dengan penuh kebahagiaan.

No comments: